October is National Family Sex Education Month
How do you talk to your kids about sex? What to say at what age? How much to divulge and when? What words to use? Join the discussion and get advice on Moms In Babeland in celebration of National Family Sex Education Month! During October you can:
• Glean helpful “talking to your kids about sex” tips from SIECUS
• Read our Mom Bloggers’ sex education anecdotes—from poignant to hilarious
• Post a comment, anecdote, or question during October and enter a chance to win Babeland’s popular sex manual Moregasm*
Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS) is a non-profit dedicated to providing education and information about sexuality and sexual and reproductive health. Babeland customers helped raise $22,000 this summer to go toward SIECUS’ sex education work.
Moms in Babeland is edited by Anne Semans, a Babeland mom and co-author of Sexy Mamas: Keeping Your Sex Life Alive While Raising Kids.
* Moregasm winner drawn on November 15, 2011 from all October, 2011 entries.
- Win Moregasm During Family Sex Education Month
- Let’s Talk about Sex…Education: You Could Win Prizes!
- Sex Education: Teenager Style
- Toddlers and Preschoolers: Too Young for the Sex Talk?
- Gender Diversity Education, Yes Please!