Let’s Talk about Sex…Education: You Could Win Prizes!
Share your sex ed anecdotes or advice during July, and you could win a Jimmyjane Form 2 from Babeland. The topic for the month is sex education and we’ll be posting on this topic in the parenting area during July. We invite you to post a comment here, write something and send it to us, or publish a story on your own site and link back to us. All we ask is that you talk to us about sex ed–we’ve got some suggestions below!
We also invite you to hop over to our parent site, Babeland, where you can donate $5 toward sex education (learn more about SIECUS, the beneficiary). In exchange for your donation, you’ll be given a Jimmyjane Fig Candle ($24 value) for free.
Sex Ed Topics
- How old were you when you first had sex? Was it safe sex?
- What do you wish you had known before having sex the first time?
- How do you bring up the topic of safe sex with partners?
- If you parent teenagers, what topics have you covered in your own sex ed discussions?
- What age did you start talking to your kids about sex, and can you share some interesting or funny anecdotes?
- What was the best piece of sex information you got when you were young and who gave it to you?
- What was biggest piece of misinformation regarding sex you got when you were young and where did it come from?
Sex Ed Contest Rules
Contest closes on July 31, 2011. One Jimmyjane Form 2 will be awarded and the winner will be chosen from all comments on momsinbabeland.com during July.
You must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. resident to enter.
- Win Moregasm During Family Sex Education Month
- Sex Education: Teenager Style
- Parenting With Joy
- October is National Family Sex Education Month
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Embarrassing Topics.