Put a Ring on…Him
Beyonce was onto something with her hit song “Put a Ring on It”, but it wasn’t until Justin Timberlake’s SNL parody (see below) that we saw the true secret of the song revealed: marital bliss can be yours if you just put a vibrating cock ring on him.
Adding a toy is a simple way to shake things up. Will we both like it? What will it add? As Babeland’s founder, I have recommended a vibrating cock ring for years because they are so versatile and have something for both partners.
- It can be worn as intended around the base of the penis to create a stronger erection, and the vibrator will (hopefully!) feel good to both parties.
- Rotate the vibe side up for clitoral action and down for prostate fun.
- Insert fingers through the ring and use it to augment a hand job.
- Or just hold it against her clit and use it as a plain old vibe.
- Or turn the vibe off and just enjoy the ring aspects. (Get even more tips on how to use a cock ring).
When I started Babeland a lot of people who sold cock rings called sex toys “novelty items.” I hated that. Sex toys were serious, life-changing, orgasm-enabling, adventure-creating tools of self-discovery and empowerment! But now that I’m a parent in a 12 year relationship, I get how novelty is a good thing, in and of itself. A sex toy is a way to bring something new into the bedroom without all the hassles of a three-way. After 12 years the two of us can have sex without having to develop any new neural pathways; it’s orgasmic, but it’s also a familiar routine.
Of course if you already have a vibrating cock ring, the point is that it’s fun to try something new. And there is always something new to try out. It gives you a sense of exploring together. And afterwards it’s fun to lie in the afterglow and discuss the merits (and flaws if any) of our new friend.
And here, as promised, is the video:
Share you comments or stories during January and February and you’ll be automatically entered to win the We-Vibe, Babeland’s bestselling couple’s vibe. We’ve got tips for making the moods, plus anecdotes on what makes, or kills the mood when you’re a parent. Contest details.
- Talking to Your Parents About Sex
- Moms’ Best Sex Toys
- Your Orgasmic Pregnancy: Meet the Author!
- Meow! Hello Kitty Vibe on Sale