7 Unusual Uses for Lube: Who Knew?
Mult-tasking and economy-minded moms will definitely want to read this post. Recently we had occasion to ask our staff for tips on using lube, but we inadvertently failed to specify that we wanted “sex tips.” Well, lo and behold, look at the many non-sexual ways one can use personal lubricant. Turns out lube is nearly as versatile as a Swiss Army Knife!
- Silicone lube works great as a skin moisturizer and hair defrizzer.
- Using a layer of silicone lube in place of shaving cream gives a super-smooth result when shaving your legs, plus minimizes razor burn–and a little goes a long way. Of course, you have to wash it off with soap and water afterwards.
- One of our customers bought five bottles because he uses it on the sides of his boat to cut down on the drag through the water.
- Silicone lube is great for keeping pantyhose static cling down and minimizing chaffing (think bicycles).
- Silicone lube can be used to shine and protect leather boots and latex clothing.
- Babelube, being inexpensive and slippery as all get out, can be used to help comb out lice.
- Use silicone lube like you wouldWD-40: on locks and in creaky places. Keep some in your purse and you’ll feel like a kinky MacGyver.
Our staff also came up with sexy but still non-traditional ways to use lube.
Have a lube tip to share? We’d love to hear it!